Thursday 24 December 2009

A friend project

This is a friend project recording some of my beloved friends that I know for long time. And this will be added continuously.   

This is Miss Birdy. "We're all museum." Sweetie, I wish you learn whatever it needs to full fill your dream.


This is Miss. Sabrina. "Demo Artists" Sweetie, I wish you step hard being a artist. I wish you brave like I need as much as you could ever wish for.

This is Miss Eva. "YOU RUN" Sweetie, you always know what you exactly want, and I am always looking forward to hear more! Stay strong my friend, like no one else.

This is Miss Tiffany. "O GOD, still flying high." Sweetie, I wish you always be high in life no matter what happen. Cuz we will all be there you know. Be happy!!

This is Miss Lanhsin. "A talking travel." Sweetie, it is amazing that you are living a life you want now. I wish you all the crazy ideas popping out soon!

This is Mr. Danny. "Songbirds in Photography." Mate, I wish you may hurry back to what you love with no hesitation.










No comments:

Post a Comment